Sunday 20 June 2010

Summer Time

Its summer time...well from tomorrow as i get the results of my first year at bath spa university! So from tomorrow i get to go home and enjoy my summer...which will be working full time at my first and only job at Homebase... but apart from that ill be doing some crazy things with crazy friends and enjoying a crazy summer.

Also during summer i'm going to set myself a summer project, not 100% sure what it's going to be, but i've been experimenting with type ^ the above image ^ and photography, so this might be the foundations to my summer project, who knows... Anyway... Enjoy your summer guys, see you all soon.

2 comments:

  1. Really nice experimental font. I played with font a bit earlier this year for a brief but really want to get at it again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our first project of this year was to create our very own dot matrix style font since then, i've gone a bit type crazy! Thanks man.

    ReplyDelete